Pedicare™ - Arthritis Compression Gloves
Form-fitting, cotton-spandex blend embraces your hand with compression support.
Relieves your tendons, muscles, and joints from arthritis pain by reducing stress on pressure points.
- RELIEVE ACHES AND STIFFNESS: When your hands hurt, it can distract from your day life. By providing mild compression, these give extra support to thumbs, fingers, wrists and knuckles by focusing on pressure points and providing extra warmth.
- EFFECTIVE, NON-INVASIVE RELIEF: Continue living your life as you always have. Open fingertip design lets you use your phone, type, tie your shoes and pick up glass jars without fear of fumbling or slipping. Feel, touch and grip without any extra bulk.
- COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE DESIGN: With a cotton-spandex blend, you'll find a snug fit that won't make you sweat all day long.
- SMART SEAM STITCHING: Minimal stitching to reduce irritation and maximize comfort.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your gloves are backed by our unconditional 60 Day guarantee. Order now with confidence.
These Gloves are proven to promote better blood flow helping arthritis, carpal tunnel, injured muscles, joints, tendonitis, and MUCH more!
Choose your Size:
TARGETED COMPRESSION THERAPY
ALL DAY WEARABILITY
REDUCE CARPAL TUNNEL AND ARTHRITIS
Compression design relieves inflammation and stress on pressure points while easing pain located in hand and wrist muscles, tendons, and joints
"LOVE THESE GLOVES. HAVE SOME ARTHRITIS IN MY HANDS AND WEAR THEM AT NIGHT WHILE SLEEPING. I WAKE UP WITH NO CRAMPING IN THE MORNING".
How do I decide what size textured arthritis glove to purchase?
Measure your hand’s width across your knuckles and refer to the sizing chart in the images above.
Should the textured arthritis gloves fit my hands tightly?
In order to provide optimal compression, the gloves should fit snugly but not too tight as to cut off circulation.
Are these arthritis gloves washable?
Yes. Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Will I feel the compression in my wrist and hand?
Yes, the compression goes through the entire glove.
Will I feel the compression in my fingers?
Yes, you will feel the compression in the covered parts of your fingers.
What kind of fabric are the compression gloves made with?
The textured compression gloves are made with a cotton/spandex blend.
Will my hands sweat while I am wearing the textured compression gloves?
No, the cotton/spandex blend is lightweight and breathable. It will keep your hands warm but will also allow excess moisture and heat to escape.
Are textured arthritis gloves only good for arthritis?
No, the compression therapy provided in the textured arthritis gloves relieves pain from tendonitis, trigger finger, carpal tunnel and other muscle and joint conditions.
Can I wear the textured arthritis gloves at night?
Yes, the gloves offer gentle compression therapy and warmth enabling you to sleep peacefully and pain-free.
Do the textured arthritis gloves work for trigger finger?
Yes, the compression gloves relieve inflammation and stiffness in your fingers by reducing stress on painful pressure points while easing aching and stiff muscles, tendons and joints.
Can I type or write with the textured arthritis gloves on?
Yes, when you wear these arthritis gloves, your fingertips are completely unrestricted. You are free to type, write, dial a phone or do many other things you need to do on a daily basis.
Are the textured arthritis gloves good for driving?
Yes, when you wear these arthritis gloves, your fingertips are completely unrestricted. You are free to drive or do many other things you need to do on a daily basis.
Can the textured arthritis gloves be used as winter gloves?
Yes, these gloves will keep your hands warm but will also allow excess moisture and heat to escape.
How long can I wear the textured arthritis gloves?
These gloves comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time, even overnight.
Do the textured arthritis gloves improve circulation?
Yes, these gloves can improve circulation in your fingers and hands.
Can I bend my fingers and hands while wearing the the textured arthritis gloves?
The gloves will offer stability to your wrist and palms but leave your fingers free to bend and move.
- Compression therapy and support relieves pain, stiffness and inflammation in the wrists and hands
- All day wearability for everyday tasks
- Cotton/spandex blend
- Textured composite
- Hand wash cold
- Air dry
Sizing (Measure Circumference at Knuckles):
- Small: 6" - 7"
- Medium: 7" - 8"
- Large:8" - 9"
- Pair of Arthritis Gloves
- 60 Day Guarantee